Writing & Broadcasting
Kerry is an interviewer and broadcaster for classical website Sinfini and occasionally appears on BBC Radio 3 as a guest reviewer and presenter.
Her writing includes:
- Currently working on a first novel
- Writing the words for her Landmark Trust commission, ‘Lines, Loops, Bones and Stones’ in 2015
- Writing a short story with music for a BBC Radio 4 as part of a series which also includes work by Barb Jungr and Eliza Carthy, broadcast May 2014
- Writing the libretto for Luke Styles’ ‘The Girls Who Wished To Marry Stars’, a piece commissioned by juice and Trish Clowes’ Tangent for the New Music Biennale 2014
- Writing the libretto for her own hour-long chamber opera for Wigmore Hall, ‘Woodwose’ in 2013, which won a British Composer Award in 2014
- Writing articles for the Guardian’s Comment is Free section
She also writes the following blogs occasionally:
A blog on all things creative and cultural, news of all the arty things she gets up to in her professional life, countryside, walking and London. Plus new poems!
A blog on football, with a heavy bent on the lower Leagues and Kerry’s beloved team, Wycombe Wanderers FC.